One man in Malaysia has had a tweet going viral after his cat ate his degree from the University of Nottingham.
In actual fact his cat Mika only ate a corner and his degree certificate is just damaged but not destroyed. This tweet sparked a conversation with over 2000 people responding and some sending pictures of the damage their cats have done on their degrees and other valuable objects.
Even the University of Nottingham replied saying “Didn’t realise our degrees were so tasty. I’m purrfectly sure we can sort something out (re. the certificate, not the behaviour of your cat). The Uni is closed until 4 Jan, I’ll speak to our Graduation team when we’re back. ^Anne”
It’s very important that you keep your degree certificate away from your pet if you don’t want to have the same thing happening to you.