If you have about 30 millions of pounds to invest read on. You can in fact buy a house in Kensington Palace Gardens the most exclusive place in London. Don’t be surprised, William and Kate also live there.
All 10 Britain’s most expensive streets are found in London and all 10 more expensive roads outside London are within easy reach of the capital.
If you want something a little cheaper, you can try Courtenay Avenue in Hampstead, here the houses cost a little less than 20 millions on average.
In third place Grosvenor Crescent with an average of over 14 millions of pounds, is located very near Buckingham Palace and that might explain the price tag .
This is the complete list according to Zoopla, other sources may provide slightly different data, but there will always be similar postcodes, many starting with W and SW and just a few with N.
- 1. Kensington Palace Gardens, W8, £ 29. 9m
- 2. Courtenay Avenue, N6, £ 17 .4m
- 3. Grosvenor Crescent, SW1X, £ 17. 2m
- 4. Ilchester Place, W 14, £ 15. 2m
- 5. The Boltons, SW 10, £ 14. 2m
- 6. Manresa Road, SW3, £ 11. 2m
- 7. Frognal Way, NW3, £ 11. 1m
- 8. Compton Avenue, N6, £ 10. 2m
- 9. Cottesmore Gardens, W8, £ 10 m
- 10. Carlyle Square, SW3, £ 9.8m